Welcome to the LASC Wiki
This wiki is a resource for the Library Assessment Standing Committee of the FLVC Members Council on Library Services.
Library Assessment Standing Committee Charge
- Assist and advise the FLVC MCLS regarding methods and tools for library assessment to be used in Florida’s public colleges and universities.
- Create a centralized repository to house examples of best practices for assessment methods and activities
- Identify and promote examples of effective library assessment methods
- Create a shared repository of examples of library assessment practices for SACS and other accreditation
- Provide recommendations to the MCLS for resources and activities to support assessment in all FLVC libraries.
- Provide regular reports to the MCLS.
- This is a NEW link as of March 22, 2018
- For members only: Click the Blackboard Collaborate Meeting Link a few minutes before the meeting. Check your audio by selecting Tools / Audio / Audio Setup Wizard and following the on screen instructions.
- A computer headset works best, but members can also use the phone for audio: Dial in to the teleconference using: 571-392-7703 PIN: 208 176 077 298 (Committee Members only except for open sessions)
- Anyone may view the recorded meetings: RECORDED MEETINGS: Link to Recorded LASC Meetings
- Prior playback list: RECORDED MTGS from previous meeting room